VB put together a list of his top 10 Toxic Masculinity Rock Songs. Lightning and Waffles rip the list and have songs they would have added in place of some of these choices. VB stands by his picks and thinks his list is an A+ but do you? His criteria for the list is that the songs are head-bangers, hit songs, and songs that you might not want to have to explain to your mother in law...
This is a break down of his top 10 rock and roll songs that contain a fair amount of toxic masculinity. Counting down from 10:
10) Back in the Saddle- Aerosmith
9) Hot Legs- Rod Stewart
8) La Grange- ZZ Top
7) Rock You Like A Hurricane- Scorpions
6) Born To Be Wild- Steppenwolf
5) Hot For Teacher- Van Halen
4) Girls, Girls, Girls- Motley Crue
3) Whole Lotta Love- Led Zeppelin
2) You Shook Me All Night Long- AC/DC
1) Bad To The Bone- George Thorogood
Those are VB's top Toxic Masculinity Rock Songs. Agree or Disagree? I'd replace three of those songs with these choices...
In case you are not sure who the artists of those songs are, I'd put:
1) Cherry Pie- Warrant
6) Slow & Easy- Whitesnake
8) Pour Some Sugar On Me- Def Leppard
Waffles and I grade VB with a solid B. What would your grade be?