This week's "Local Leader" is the TIC, otherwise known as the Talking Information Center! I am a bit bias here in choosing this week's leader because I personally am a volunteer of theirs. They are a wonderful, wonderful non-profit organization so I couldn't help myself! WATCH me record from the TIC studios located in Marshfield, MA below to hear more about how they help elderly, disabled, and visually impaired residents here in Massachusetts!
The TIC was also on our Morning Show talking with Kim and VB a couple months ago about their organization of volunteers, what they do, and some of their events. You can listen to the interview HERE!
Saturday we celebrated our 200 volunteers at our Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast at Proprietors Green. Thank you to all our volunteers for your many hours of dedicated service. Your selfless hard work and devotion is the strong foundation TIC stands on. #ticnetwork #volunteer pic.twitter.com/mBQAhMQ81O— TIC Network (@TICNetwork) April 10, 2018
The TIC serves about 30,000 listeners statewide and some ways that you can access their network and listen is as follows:
1) On their website at www.ticnetwork.org and clicking "listen live" in the upper right corner of the page
2) Download the free app on smartphones devices
3) Listen by phone by calling 425-585-1901 or if you are a T-Mobile or Metro PCS customer call 605-475-0129
4) By TIC Radio (call to receive one)
5) Tune into one of 5 radio stations that air the programming: WRRS-FM, Middleboro 88.5, WVBF-AM, Middleboro 1530AM, WUML-FM, Lowell 91.5, WDJM-FM, Framingham 91.3, and WRRS-LPFM, Pittsfield 104.3
Visit their website HERE for more information!