This past month of May, what were the most talked about topics? What made headlines? What was the biggest news that happened last month? I have your stats here for Boston's Morning Show! See what we talked about, what was going on in the news, and in general how much happened last month.
Entire Month of May
Show Talked About POTUS Trump: 40%
Show Talked Without Trump: 60%
Week 1 Big Topics:
- Kanye West's slavery comments on TMZ
- General Kelly rumored to call Trump "idiot"
- Michelle Wolf from Correspondents dinner
- Giuliani's comments on the Mueller investigation.
50% of show as whole talked about Trump this week
Week 2 Big Topics:
- Iran deal pull out
- North Korea hostages released
- John McCain's health status
- Melania's "Be Best" Initiative
45% of show as whole talked about Trump this week
Week 3 Big Topics:
- Jerusalem embassy opens
- Paris knife attack
- Yanny vs. Laurel audio goes viral
- Royal Wedding between Prince Harry & Meghan Markle
29% of show as whole talked about Trump this week
Week 4 Big Topics:
- Trump "spygate"
- Weinstein surrenders to police
- Morgan Freeman sexual allegations against him
- NFL meet about kneeling during the national anthem-policy
- China tariffs/trade
39% of show as whole talked about Trump this week
Week 5 Big Topics:
- North Korean summit plans
- Starbucks closed for sensitivity training
- Roseanne Barr's racist tweet
- Samantha Bee's vulgar comment to Ivanka Trump
38% of show as whole talked about Trump this week
That's May's roundup of topics! Until then, let's see what happens in the month of June!