Everyone's favorite fried chicken company is putting out a special holiday themed product this year. Is it food related? Sort of...It's a chicken fried smelling fire log! Nothing says Christmas like fried chicken right? According to KFC! It's really a smart idea by them because of how quirky and different it is. I mean really, have you ever seen or heard of a fried chicken smelling fire log, especially at the holidays? No. It's unique, it's quirky, it's a niche thing. People will go for it and talk about it like us.
A KFC "11 Herbs & Spice" fire log is going for $18.99 each. KFC is telling you this about the logs:
- Each log can burn up to 2.5-3 hours.
- Log can be stored and there is no shelf life.
- Store in a safe, dry area away from pets.
- Scent may result in a craving for fried chicken.
- Fire log smells great, but do not attempt to eat it.
- Log may attract bears or neighbors who are hungry.
- Please don’t put face directly into fire in attempt to smell fried chicken.
Yay or nay on the chicken smelling fire logs? VB is an absolutely. I, Lightning, am a big NO. One I don't eat chicken for one thing. Two I'm a traditionalist. I like the smell of pine and more of a musky wood burning smell. I don't want some savory smelling meat coming from my fireplace! How about you?